Search This Blog

Saturday, January 5, 2019

♪ So Long, Farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu . . . ♪

Adieu, adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu!

After eight years of once per week posting, I am going to cease weekly posts and maybe, maybe if I get inspired, I'll post at infrequent times.

Thanks to each of you for your comments and for just "listening" to rambling thoughts on the current topics that came to mind.




So -- what happened to last week's post? There was none due to my being treated for kidney stones for five days . . . in the hospital.

I'm mending slowly and getting Gail and me back to a more regular routine. I do have to return for another procedure to actually remove stones from both the kidneys and bladder -- hopefully, I can
have better preparations for home care this time . . .

So, without further "adieu" we wish you all the best! Hope to see you all "in a few"! 👫





No comments: